RW COLLINS | YOUR EXPERIENCED PARTNER
RW Collins Co. is Chicago and the Midwest’s leading contractor for clients in need of quality site preparation and remediation work. We assist commercial and residential property owners with excavation, environmental, soil remediation,and underground tank removal services.
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and Illinois-based environmental contractor certified as a Women-Owned Business by the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois.
- Clients include: engineering firms, real estate developers, oil & gas companies, utilities, construction firms, municipalities, and government agencies
- Service throughout the Midwest and Great Lakes region
- Over 75 years of experience in excavation and construction services
- Extensive modern equipment fleet for a wide range of services
- Industry leading reputation for safety program and personnel expertise
Robert W. Collins founded RW Collins Co. in 1946 amid the growing need for underground tank installations in Chicago’s rapidly expanding neighborhoods and suburbs. Throughout the past 75 years we’ve expanded our expertise to a much wider array of services.
The entrepreneurial spirit and deep care exhibited by our founder are the foundation of RW Collins culture. We believe in safely getting the job done, right, the first time. Today, we are the Midwest’s leading environmental contractor for soil remediation and excavation services, with one of the most versatile capable and equipment fleets in the industry.