RW COLLINS | YOUR EXPERIENCED PARTNER
RW Collins Co. is Chicago and the Midwest’s leading environmental contractor for clients in need of quality site preparation and remediation work.
- Clients include: engineering firms, real estate developers, oil & gas companies, utilities, construction firms, municipalities, and government agencies
- Service throughout the Midwest and Great Lakes region
- Over 70 years of experience in excavation
- Extensive modern equipment fleet for a wide range of services
- Family-owned and certified Women-owned business (WBE)
Robert W. Collins founded RW Collins Co. in 1946 amid the growing need for underground tank installations in Chicago’s rapidly expanding neighborhoods and suburbs. Throughout the past 70 years we’ve expanded our expertise to a much wider array of excavation services.
The entrepreneurial spirit and deep care exhibited by our founder are the foundation of RW Collins culture. We believe in safely getting the job done right, the first time. Today we are the Midwest’s leading environmental contractor for soil remediation and excavation services, with one of the most versatile capable and equipment fleets in the industry.
We are a third-generation, family-owned, and Illinois-based environmental contractor certified as a Women-Owned Business by the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois.