Safety is an integral part of our corporate culture. For more than 75 years we have set the industry standard with a work record second to none.
- We consistently maintain safe workplaces for our employees, other contractors’ employees, and the general public
- We enforce all rules, procedures, and programs at all times on all worksites
- Our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) is consistently below the industry average
- All management and field employees undergo OSHA 40 hour HAZMAT training and the annual OSHA eight-hour refresher course
- We provide industry-specific in-house training on a variety of safety topics
- Our employees attend client-sponsored training and workshops
- Our training program has received 100% compliance from Avetta Contractor Screening and Contractor Management
- We perform a pre-work analysis and create a Site Health & Safety Plan (HASP) for all projects
- We hold onsite “Tool Box Talks” to discuss changing job site conditions
- All employees undergo annual physical exams and medical monitoring exams as appropriate
- Third-party auditors supplement our company’s own random safety checks
- We investigate all ‘near-miss’ events as if an accident had actually occurred
- Learn more about our safety certifications on our Qualifications page
Contact us for more information about our safety record or credentials.