Non-Hazardous Waste & Contaminated Soil Removal
We perform contaminated soil removal on job sites affected by a wide variety of pollutants and industrial processes.
- Contaminated site locations include industrial facilities, power plants, service stations, trucking company terminals, hospitals, schools, office buildings, dry cleaners, brownfields, and more.
- We obtain waste disposal authorizations (waste profile) for soil disposal at the appropriate facility
- We prepare and track all waste and solid disposal manifests for hazardous or non-hazardous waste
- Full documentation of soil disposal is provided to clients upon completion of the project
- Waste and contaminated soil disposal procedures include: excavation by OSHA HAZWOPER trained personnel, transportation by Licensed Special Waste Haulers and disposal at EPA permitted and licensed facilities
Contact us for project estimates and to learn more about our services.