Contaminated Soil & Non-Hazardous Waste Removal
RW Collins is a premier provider of soil remediation services for clients throughout the Midwest. We’ve successfully completed thousands of contaminated soil removals with a wide variety of pollutants. Our highly experienced project managers, field crews, and industry-leading equipment fleet ensure that every contaminated site is cleaned up safely and successfully for each client.
Contaminated or non-hazardous site locations include industrial facilities, power plants, service stations, trucking company terminals, hospitals, schools, office buildings, dry cleaners, brownfields, and more.
- Waste and contaminated soil disposal procedures include: excavation by OSHA HAZWOPER trained personnel, transportation by Licensed Special Waste Haulers, and disposal at EPA permitted and licensed facilities
- When on-site treatment is not feasible, impacted materials are loaded directly into tarped semi-dump trucks for off-site transportation and disposal
- All trucks are decontaminated to remove materials from the wheels and body of the vehicle before leaving the site
- We pump, store, and dispose of liquid waste on sites that involve both soil and groundwater contamination
- We use a foaming agent to suppress airborne odors when removing coal tar source material
- Waste disposal authorizations (waste profiles) for soil disposal are obtained at the appropriate facilities
- Waste and solid disposal manifests for hazardous or non-hazardous waste are prepared and tracked for all sites
- Full documentation of soil disposal is provided to clients upon completion of the project
Other contaminated soil remediation tasks include onsite stabilization of RCRA hazardous soil with elevated lead concentrations; solidifying, containerizing and disposing of PCM contaminated sludge; and offsite disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous soils.
Contact us for project estimates and to learn more about our services.