Contaminated Soil & Non-Hazardous Waste Removal
RW Collins is a premier provider of soil remediation services for clients throughout the Midwest. We’ve successfully completed thousands of contaminated soil projects with a wide variety of pollutants. Our highly experienced project managers, field crews, and industry-leading equipment fleet ensure that every contaminated site is cleaned up safely and successfully for each client.
Contaminated site locations include industrial facilities, power plants, service stations, trucking company terminals, hospitals, schools, office buildings, dry cleaners, brownfields, and more.
- Waste and contaminated soil disposal procedures include: excavation by OSHA HAZWOPER trained personnel, transportation by Licensed Special Waste Haulers, and disposal at EPA permitted and licensed facilities
- When on-site treatment is not feasible, impacted materials are loaded directly into tarped semi-dump trucks for off-site transportation and disposal
- All trucks are decontaminated to remove materials from the wheels and body of the vehicle before leaving the site
- We pump, store, and dispose of liquid waste on sites that involve both soil and groundwater contamination
- We use a foaming agent to suppress airborne odors when removing coal tar source material
- Waste disposal authorizations (waste profiles) for soil disposal are obtained at the appropriate facilities
- Waste and solid disposal manifests for hazardous or non-hazardous waste are prepared and tracked for all sites
- Full documentation of soil disposal is provided to clients upon completion of the project
Other contaminated soil remediation tasks include: onsite stabilization of RCRA hazardous soil with elevated lead concentrations; solidifying, containerizing and disposing of PCM contaminated sludge; and offsite disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous soils
Contact us for project estimates and to learn more about our services.